Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I Still Can't Get Over It...

 

Yes. I still can't get over with the Wally Bayola-Yosh Rivera Scandal.

Though I admit I belong to those "naughty" people out there, but when I watched the video yesterday... though I personally am NOT mad at the two of them, I was terribly disappointed.

So the ultimate question is... WHY DID THEY DO IT?

Was it because Controversy Creates Cash?

Was it because sex scandals were the fad today? As in... If Mang Kanor, Hayden Kho and Chito Miranda had done it... why don't they?

We all do not know at this time... as long as the people involved would tell their side of the story.

But let's face it, whether they admit it or deny it, in any case, they will be facing serious consequences.

For Wally, for sure his career is on the line. Not only that, his marriage is also in dire straits. Everybody knows that he is married to a nurse and he has five kids (the oldest is a teen now, old enough to know what's right or wrong). Though Wally admits that he was sometimes tempted by other women way, way back before his TV career, this one is serious... and deemed unacceptable.

For Yosh, this could mean banishment from EB Babes. And because of this scandal, I fear she might not survive the ordeal.

Speaking of ordeal, this is what I am so mad about, the insults and discrimination by the unwashed masses who had watched the video. Who in the blue hell are you in the first place? Why do you speak like as if you are so righteous?

I am not a fan of the two, but admit it, even celebrities do something bad. We all do have a bad side, that's why I am mad at people who speak of morality and righteousness where in fact they also have their own flaws. As Jesus Christ said, "Let him who is without sin cast the first stone."

Yes they committed adultery. I am disappointed and appalled by their actions (to the point that I scream like Joey Styles, "OHMYGOOOOOOOD!!!"), but I do not belong to those motherfuckers who bash them in the Internet. Instead, I feel sorry for what they have done. It is an avoidable situation. It is within their control. They should not have done that. But that's what they wished, let them face the consequences.

As for those people who are capitalizing on this incident just to cyber-bully and create despicable, senseless internet memes, "Do not judge, or you too will be judged." Remember Amanda Todd. Yes she exposed her breasts online and when she got caught by cyber-bullying antics by the unwashed masses, she committed suicide. I'm not saying either Wally or Yosh will do this, too, but if something bad happens to either one of them, YOU will be responsible. It's not a threat, unwashed masses. It's a promise.

MY WILL BE DONE.

No comments: