Thursday, August 6, 2015

There Is Something That I Should Get Off My Chest...

No pun intended.
During the course of the final State of the Nation Address of Pres. Noynoy Aquino, I remember the reactions of those people who attended inside and outside the Congress...

Please do not take our Freedom of Speech as a reason, because seriously, I am offended on the inappropriate conduct you have shown.

Well anyway, since you made Freedom of Speech as a reason, allow me to voice out my pipebomb.

In every angle and aspect those politicians I am talking to simply showed no modesty. My body is very shaking in fury at each and every single one of them. I am sure you are all educated and taught by your parents to be respectful, right? To be honest, those who raised the tarps and made your three, six or nine years in office, what have you done for this country? Would you like myself to lay your cards on the table? You have nothing but speak blah blah blah bulls***.

What are your contributions to the economy? What are the bills that you submitted? Does any of them were ratified? Did you help the poor and the poorest of the poor? Did you erect public schools or set up feeding programs? That is why most people are fed up with broken promises, even aspiring politicians are also affected.

Did you check the conditions of prisoners? Did you clean the streets, even the sewers? Maybe you cannot even clean your own house and have someone do the job for you. Or if you do, perhaps you are not too significant for people you do not need or for your own gain.

So I am not wondering why protesters have no decent jobs. They have done nothing but complain to every government even if the problem is too easy to find a solution.

The President had spoken to you, his boss, so it would be nice if you gave him respect, at least during his speech, so that you are also respected by other people around you. I am not a fan of Pnoy, but what they did is truly inappropriate. What if God is our president, would you treat him with respect? Because I am sure if you do not, he will drag you into the fires of hell. And you will say he's a dictator? He will be a just dictator (dictator with justice), yet that is still blasphemy if given a negative connotation.

However, why don't we think of ways on making the Philippines more prosperous and happy place to stay?

I apologize, I was just hungry.
_________________________________________________________________________________

No comments: