Thursday, August 2, 2018

I AM NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!

You'll probably noticed that I have been inactive in Facebook for the past month. Today, I want to take this off my chest.

I have been blocked by Facebook for 30 days, again. Here's the story:

I have a friend on Facebook, an African American, who posted her conversatioon with her ex-boyfriend, who called her a "monkey-faced nigga" and even brought up her dead father. Since I have no respect for assholes, I simply said, "This guy needs to be shot. That motherfucker deserves to die." And this comment was reported, causing me being blocked.

I know what I said is hate speech, but I am telling you, I never usually say those words to anyone. I do not regret saying it to an asshole like that guy, especially when he is talking personal shit like bringing up and mocking his ex's deceased father. And then I am paying the price for what he did?

Ever since I have been blocked by Facebook the first time, I feel like this popular social media site does not want people to invoke their right of freedoms of speech and expression .What is the use of the First Amendment when someone reports everything you say, like I do not have any right to speak my mind? I know what I said is hate speech, but why are you offended if you are not the one I am talking to?

I later realized that, maybe, just maybe, it was the motherfucker himself who reported my comment. If I know that you are the one who did it, I'll assure you, you will absolutely pay for what you have done to me. If I will nt be able to get these hands on you, then MAY GOD STRIKE YOU DEAD!!!

Because of this bullshit, I have lost my will to post. So once I get back on Facebook, I will either shut down Discussed Thing, or hand it over to one of my admins so that he will take over. I am planning bring back this blog so that I can express myself more. No one, even that stupid goofball Mark ZUCKERberg, can stop the Anointed Son of a Bitch from saying whatever the hell I wanna say, because you have no right to stop me. In the end, I will prevail, and I will be superior to each and every single one of you!!!

I am not finished with you. I, the Pooch, have spoken!!!

No comments: